Lifting the lower classes through education is our best hope for a brighter future.
Why it’s important:
Children are naturally curious. Science at primary school should nurture this curiosity and allow them to ask questions and develop the skills they need to answer those questions. Primary science helps pupils to: investigate problems.
Ideally, teaching the scientific method to students is teaching them how to think, learn, solve problems and make informed decisions. These skills are integral to every aspect of a student’s education and life, from school to career.
- Basic science class with scientific temperament for rural people
- Experimental science has given to the rural and sub-urban students
- Astronomy and cosmic sciences for rural peoples
- Distribution of education materials for rural and sub urban peoples
- Health awareness created among the rural people
- Flood relief done at Chennai and Cuddalore district
- Creating awareness about the herbal life / natural life among the rural and sub urban peoples
- Traditional Tree plantation and preserve the THALA VIRUTCHAM
- Awareness created about the climatology among the rural people
- Creating awareness about the malnutrition among the rural children